Sunday, May 27, 2012

Egg Scramble

So this morning I woke up in a pretty good mood so I made myself a pretty delicious bowl of scrambled eggs with vegetables and feta cheese with mediterranean herbs. I documented it with my new Canon t2i as an exercise in close-up and food photography. So here it is!

You will need:

1 tomato, diced.


1/6 of a Yellow onion, chopped.


1/4 of a green pepper, chopped.


1/3 of a box of mushrooms, cut into thick cubes.


a handful of baby spinach



about a tablespoon of crumbled feta with mediterranean herbs



Sautee the onions in olive oil. Add peppers. Sautee. Add mushrooms. Sautee. Add tomatoes. Sautee. Add spinach. Sautee. Take off from heat into bowl.



Add a litte more olive oil on the pan. Crack two eggs. Let them cook until the whites begin to crisp on the outside. Scramble. Add vegetables. Scramble some more. Add feta. Cook until feta begins to melt. Remove from pan. Eat!






0 comments:

Post a Comment