Friday, April 22, 2011

Patronus Charm

Hello!
So I've finally finished posting all of my trip-related posts. I hope you enjoyed them. I'm currently back in Quito, carrying out the plan to finally move out. I have yet to actually find a job (besides another tourism gig in Manta this week) but I've applied to a couple of places and am hoping to hear back soon. Meanwhile, I've been working on all of my backlogged stuff, and sending out slews and slews of emails and working on a script revision. I kinda realized that I've kind of neglected my own personal projects as of late in favor of helping other people's get some notice and exposure. I need to have something that will advance my career personally, which is what I'm trying to accomplish with this script. I won't really talk about it because I find that if I reveal stuff about it too early, I won't finish it. A superstition of mine...
Anyways, I was thinking about animals the other day and then looking at stuff for the next Harry Potter film coming out in July. And then it got me to think about what animal my patronus would be.
I decided that it would most likely be a cat as that's the animal I identify most with. So, in an effort to get some answers in the same way my post on Amortentia did, I'd like to hear what your patronus would be if you were a wizard/witch!
Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. There was an interview where J.K. Rowling said she would like her patronus to be an otter like Hermione's, but in actuality it would probably be a dog. I would like for mine to be a red-tailed hawk because I identify with this animal and am always inspired by it. I tend to be shy and hawks are bold, so I would feel quite protected by this patronus if I met with any dementors. But I don't know if it would really take that shape or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this weird feeling that my patronus might just be an owl.

    ReplyDelete