Sunday, April 17, 2011

Heading back to Americaland

April 4, 2011 - Over the International Date Line, The Pacific Ocean

Asia is about 4000 km behind me at this point. I'm about 5 hours into the flight somewhere over the Pacific moving at 1059 km/hr. Actually, the flight path thingy says we're over the international date line right now.
Weird.
Asia - I'm kind of happy to leave it behind. Don't get me wrong. I love Asia but I think enough of it was experienced in this trip. Truth be told, Asia just confused me more about my path in life. I mean, I have the company and the filmmaking but it really reminded me about how much I love to travel and see new places. I guess that because I feel that I don't truly have a home base, I feel the most comfortable when moving around. Where to next? New York? How about Boston? Madrid? Bali?
Seems like they're fun ideas - not really all that plausible but I kind of wish they were. I just think there's a lot to see and a lot to experience in this world.
And despite all my traveling, I still feel I have only seen a fraction of what the world has to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment