Sunday, July 25, 2010

Favorites

My Favorites:

(1) Films: Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Garden State
(2) Directors: Christopher Nolan, Wong Kar-Wai, Zhang Yimou
(3) Cities: Amsterdam, The Netherlands and Qingdao, China
(4) Books: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, anything by Roald Dahl, The Daodejing, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Ficciones, Aura, Paradise Lost.
(5) Writers: Roald Dahl, Jorge Luis Borges
(6) Food: As much of a foodie as I am, there really is nothing better than a good grilled cheese sandwich.
(7) Drink: Coffee with milk (although I am a huge fan of cappuccinos). Water.
(8) Kind of clothes: coats and jackets. N can attest to the fact that I own too many. On the other hand, I own like 5 pairs of shoes (see what I mean when I say that I'm not terribly girly? I was born without the burning desire to buy as many shoes as possible that is definitely present in many of the girls I know...I don't mean to generalize, but yeah. Girls tend to really love shoes).
(9) Word: multichronotropic or quixotic. Can't decide.
(10) Restaurant: I like Noé Sushi Bar in Cumbayá, Quito, Ecuador or Twisted Soul in Poughkeepsie, NY, USA.
(11) Ice-cream flavor: taxo (it's a fruit...look it up) or mango.
(12) Juice: Carrot with ginger and a bit of orange or avocado-pineapple with a twist of lime

0 comments:

Post a Comment