Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Best Cheesecake in the World

I've found it!
It comes from a little bakery down near the central Cumbayá plaza called "Cassolette". OMG. It doesn't feel fattening or have a lot of sugar but is still incredibly creamy and delicious. The crust is perfect too, sturdy enough to stick to the cheesecake but crumbly and moist. And it can come with fruit on top. So far, I've only tried the one with blackberries on top and the one with passion fruit on top. I think I like the blackberry one better to be honest.
Mmmmm. Cheesecake. It is the only kind of cake I like (I hate cake) and even then it is technically not a cake. Well, there is one other kind of cake I'll eat, and that is my friend G's mother's chocolate cake (and I haven't had a piece since I was like 10). I won't eat anything else.
The other cheesecake I really like they don't make anymore. I used to get cheesecake from USFQ's "Ambrosia" bakery (also in Cumbayá) that had raspberries embedded inside the cheesecake. They made it really good because their sourness offsets the sweetness of the cheesecake itself so it created a nice balance. Too bad it is gone...

0 comments:

Post a Comment