Monday, October 4, 2010

Full Speed Ahead

So. I'm back in Ecuador.
Yeah. I was here for that whole crazy scandal last Thursday.
Yes. I am ok. No, I things aren't crazy here. It is business as usual. The political stuff - well...it's the political stuff. Don't get me wrong, it isn't that I don't care...but it's politics. I hate talking about politics.
Besides that big scare, I think things have been crazy hectic with me sort of getting things in order. We're filming a teaser trailer on Oct 22-24. That's not very far off and we're sort of piecing it together. Well...it is already pieced together. It's just the details that are sort of up in the air. Haha. Not fun. I just came back from actor rehearsal though...things bode well.
Small update I guess. I'm sort of in a hurry but it's good. I have work. Sort of.
Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment